Wellington Dressage Arena - White, 20 x 60 meters Trainer and Standard
The white Wellington Dressage Arena features a set-in design that is user friendly for set up. The rails are pre-measured so you simply place the rail into the supports which assures perfect increments every time. The Wellington Arena is an excellent and durable arena for training or professional dressage events. Choose training or standard set ups as desired.
Each item includes:
- (24) Rails and (24) cones plus supports to create a 20 meter by 60 meter training dressage arena
- OR a (40) Rails and (40) cones plus supports to create a 20 meter by 60 meter standard dressage arena
Features and benefits:
- Options allow you to create a training dressage arena or standard dressage arena
- Used nationwide by competitions, training facilities, professionals and amateur riders. Meets FEI and USEF published specifications
- Ribbed rails add strength, durability and eliminates sagging
- Very stable in high wind areas
- 100% UV treated material is super tough and durable and will withstand abuse and all weather conditions
- Uses 1-1/2 in. x 5-1/2 in. rails that make the height the required 12 in.
- Cone bases can also accommodate 3.5 in. round pipe
Arena Size: 20 x 60 meters
Material: UV stabilized polyethylene (supports), UV resistant PVC (rails)
Rail Height: 12 in.
Each Rail Length: 4 Meters (157.5 in.)
Rail Dimension: 1.5 in. x 5.5 in.
Cone Base: 15 in. x 15 in.
Cone Height: 12 in.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.This item is made to order. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Does not ship internationally.