Ultra Low Airport Runway Barricade
Our ultra low runway barricade is an essential tool for keeping airports running smoothly. This barrier is designed very low, making it less bulky and prone to interference when compared to traditional airport barricades. The bright orange hue and optional light and flag capabilities make it a highly effective tool, as it sections off spaces while remaining visible at night and in poor weather conditions. Additionally, its durable plastic material can withstand the wear-and-tear of a busy airport environment.
Each Unit Includes:
- (1) Ultra low barricade in safety orange with reflective striping
- (1) or (2) Solar powered lights, per unit, available in Steady-burn or Flashing
- (1) or (2) Flags per unit
Features and Benefits:
- UV resistant, high density polyethylene plastic
- Fill with water for additional weight (25 gallons)
- Can be interconnected, forming a highly resistant wall
- Withstands jet blast without the use of sandbags
- Non-conductive material
- Utilizes up to two flags and two lights per unit
- Meets requirements of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2E
- Approved for purchase with AIP funds
- No additional hardware or parts required
- Brightly colored safety orange for high visibility
- Height: 10 in.
- Length: 96 in.
- Width: 10 in.
- Empty: 28 lbs.
- Full: 270 lbs. (25 gallons of water)
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Brands||Off the Wall Products|