Structural Heavy Duty Bird Netting
This 1/2" polypropylene netting is perfect for small businesses, homeowners, farmers and gardeners. It is a tough, plastic netting that is lightweight, pliable, UV-stabilized and won't deteriorate with age or lose strength when exposed to the elements. Seals off all structural openings and pest bird roosting sites. Also excludes bats. For use in:
- Small Businesses, Perimeters, Structural Openings
- Homes, Garages & Rafters
- Air Conditioners, Gutters & Pipes
- Trees & Gardens
- Crops & Vineyards
Each item includes:
- (1) Roll of bird netting, either 14 ft by 100 ft, or 14 ft by 200 ft
Features and benefits:
- 1/2" Polypropylene Netting
- 100% Effective Everywhere it is installed - great for zero-tolerance zones
- Straightforward, easy, one-time installation -lasts up to 5 years!
- Retains strength over time & resists elemental damage
- Keeps pests out while allowing light and moisture in
- Nearly invisible - netting is barely visible at a distance
- Works to deter pest birds and other critters such as bats, deer, skunks, raccoons, etc.
- Color : Black Polypropylene
- Hole size: 1/2" Mesh Netting Holes
- Size : 200' x 14' or 100' x 14'
- Coverage : 2,800 sq. ft. or 1,400 sq. ft. (can be cut)
Note: Normally ships within 72 hours. This product requires a signature on delivery as confirmation of delivery.
Parcels will not be left without a signature - even if they have that arranged with UPS.