Stop-Lite Signature Double-Faced LED Stop Sign
These double-faced LED signs have illumination that can be seen for over a mile and they can be set to either constant or flashing at 60 x per minute. They come with a lithium ion battery pack and have push button activation and function control. They are available in 12" and 18". The 18" variation comes in two different options, either saying "stop" or "slow". They are built to withstand regular wear and tear and have a foam comfort grip.
Each Signature Double-Faced LED Stop Sign includes:
- (1) Double-Faced LED Stop Sign.
Features and Benefits of the Signature Double-Faced LED Stop Sign:
- Sign faces composed of Engineer Grade Reflective Material.
- Available as ‘STOP/STOP’ or ‘STOP/SLOW’.
- Push Button activation and function control.
- Over 1 mile visibility when illuminated.
- Powered by Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack.
- Over 12 Hours continuous Flashing operation per charge.
- Over 2 Hours continuous Steady operation per charge.
- Automatic ‘tilt’ shut off for power conservation.
- Foam Grip for comfort.
- Weight size 23.5”x 18”x 1.5”: 2.1 lbs.
- Weight size 12.5”x 18.3”x 1.5”: 1.2 lbs.
- Reflective Sheeting: 3M Engineer Grade.
- Illumination: Constant, Flashing (60/min).
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery Pack.
- Battery Life: 5+ Years.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
Signature Double-Faced LED Stop Sign intructions
Operation of the LED Stop-Lite Sign
- Charge fully before use
- Press the FLASH/ON/OFF button above the handle to switch between flashing, solid, and off modes.
- Grasp the foam handle and hold the sign upward. The LEDs will illuminate.
- To temporarily turn off the sign, hold the sign downward (with the word “STOP” upside down). The LEDs will now turn off and you will be in energy saving mode.
- When ready for storage, ensure the sign is powered off
- To charge the battery, plug the included AC battery into a 120/240 VAC wall outlet.
- Insert the round plug into the charger port in the battery, located at the bottom of the sign handle.
- The LED indicator on the battery charger will glow red. This will indicate that the battery is being charged. A discharged battery will take approximately 3-4 hours to completely charge.
- When the battery is fully charged the LED will glow GREEN. You may disconnect the charger and use the sign. On a full charge, you can expect to get over 3 hours of continuous solid-on function and over 12 hours of flashing function at a time.
Your LED Stop-Lite sign is supplied with a long lasting Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, lasting approximately 500 charge cycles.
- Twist battery, located at the base of the sign handle, left and pull to remove.
- Insert new battery and twist right to lock into place
l The LED stop sign and accessories are subject to a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Contact us if you have any more questions about your Stop-Lite Sign.
|Brands||Stop-Lite Avondale Innovative|
|Color||Yellow Rubber Curb|
- Vertical Traffic PanelAs low as $55.95 was $72.95
- Airport and Traffic Warning Batonwas $29.99 Special Price $17.99
- Traffic Control Stop & Slow Paddle 18 Inch - Reflective with Handlewas $30.67 Special Price $29.00
- IRONCLAD Safety Vest, CLASS 3, Six POCKETS, ZIPPER, ReflectiveAs low as $25.99
- Traffic Cone Banner$59.95
- JBC Cone Clips Top Signs$10.55