Stainless Steel Bird Spikes, Bird Deterrent
Bird-X STS-10 Stainless Steel Bird Spikes, Bird Deterrent. The STS-10 stainless steel bird spikes from Bird-X are a flexible and effective bird deterrent with a bendable base that mounts flat or on concave or convex curves. Install right side up, upside down or on any angle. Heavy duty stainless steel bird roost inhibitor prongs plus long-life polycarbonate base combine affordability and effectiveness. Two-foot strips of bird spikes come pre-assembled. Each strip "locks" into the next for a seamless fit. Strips snap to the inch for precise measurement and no wasted material. Attach with bird spike adhesive nails screws wire or more.
Stainless steel bird spikes are used on structures worldwide to keep pest birds from roosting and nesting on building surfaces. The spikes are not harmful - just extremely irritating, intimidating, and uninviting to birds.
Each item includes:
- (1) Strip of bird spikes and base available in your choice of size
- 100% effective everywhere they are installed - repels birds 24/7. Works on pest birds such as pigeons, blackbirds, starlings, sparrows, seagulls, etc.
- Industry standard on public and private RFPs
- Flexible base allows for installation on curved surfaces
- Less expensive than 100% metal alternatives
- Easy one-time solution - no maintenance required
- Stainless steel won't corrode or decay
- If installed properly, spikes can last a lifetime!
- Use on rooftops, ledges, windowsills, louvers, eaves, support structures, beams, rafters, chimneys, air conditioners, signs, billboards, and more.
- Polycarbonate base
- Stainless steel spikes
Note: This product requires a signature on delivery as confirmation of delivery.
Parcels will not be left without a signature - even if they have that arranged with UPS.