Stadium Turnstile - FP500-T FastPass Series, Ticket Collection
The Stadium FastPass FP500-T features a cabinet extension for ticket collection and is All-Stainless Steel for outdoor applications. This series is made for years of reliable service in high traffic, high volume applications like stadiums, convention centers, landmarks and military bases. The cabinets are constructed of heavy 14-gauge, 300 series stainless steel and feature the Enduro Control Head with auto-indexing and shock suppression technology. Thousands are currently in use at leading pro-sports venues, amusement parks and high-profile attractions worldwide. The Stadium FastPass is the ticket to managing large crowds with reliability and speed. These are turnstiles that will stand the test of time. These units come in several configurations including our FP500-B (blank), FP500-P (portable) and FP500-ADA gate (that can be motorized).
- Bi-directional functionality
- Ready to accept most card readers or biometrics and control pedestrian traffic flow while enhancing the décor of their location.
Meets ASTM standards, are fully welded and have minimally exposed hardware.
This highly flexible unit can be interfaced with:
- Biometric Integration
- Card Readers
- Coin/token Acceptors
- Computer Attendance Systems / Ticket Scanners
- Electronic / LCD Counters
- Push-Button and Wireless Remotes
[Download Spec. Sheet] (PDF)
Materials & Finishes:
Units are finished in 304 stainless steel / No. 4 satin finish
Design & Construction:
- Designed for secure & reliable operation with asthetics in mind
- Cabinet inner and outer shells and cover are constructed of (14 gauge) 304 stainless steel / No. 4 satin finish
- Arms constructed of 1-5/16" (33mm) diameter, (12 gauge) stainless
- Hub 4-1/2" (114mm) o.d. also made from stainless
- Minimal exposed hardware
Controller & Access Control Operation:
- Self-centering control head with adjustable hydraulic shock suppression
- Hardened tool steel locking bars, cam and roller assemblies
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- All units are available in clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directional passage
- Keylock Feature - Control direction of travel manually by key (to lock /unlock), or may be used to override electronic controls
- Electronic lock modules include heavy duty 24vdc pull-type industrial solenoids
- Available in each separate direction: fail-safe (open on power failure) or fail-lock (lock on power failure) modes
- Interfacing to card readers, computer attendance systems, coin, and token acceptors, push button and wireless remote controls
- Electronic 6 digit resetable counter with LXD display and 10-year lithium battery
- Alternate power supplies for international applications
- Additional options available upon request
- Command module input 110-240 VAC (2 amp-1 amp) 50-60 Hz: control voltage 24 VDC
- All electrical components are UL recognized and CSA certified
- Units are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery.
** This item is built to order, takes 4 weeks to ship. **
- Height: 37" (940mm)
- Width: 33 1/4" (692mm)
- Depth: 8 5/8" (225mm)
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
** This item is built to order and ships within 4 weeks.
|Brands||Controlled Access, Inc|