Stadium Turnstile - FP500-C FastPass Series, Coin Operated
- Bi-directional functionality
- Ready to accept most card readers or biometrics and control pedestrian traffic flow while enhancing the d???cor of their location.
Meets ASTM standards, are fully welded and have minimally exposed hardware.[Download Spec. Sheet] (PDF)
[Download Dimensions Sheet] (PDF)
[Download Footprint Sheet] (PDF)
Materials & Finishes:
- Standard Polyester Enamel (Powder coat) colors are Black Pearl, Gray, Unicream or Silvadillo, with many other custom colors available
- Designed for secure & reliable operation
- Cabinet inner and outer shells and cover are constructed of (14 gauge) 304 stainless steel / No. 4 satin finish
- Arms constructed of 1 5/16" (33mm) diameter, (12 gauge) stainless
- Hub 4 1/2" (114mm) o.d. also made from stainless steel
- Minimal exposed hardware
- Self-centering control head with adjustable hydraulic shock suppression
- Hardened tool steel locking bars, cam and roller assemblies
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- All units are available in clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directional passage
- Keylock Feature - Control direction of travel manually by key (to lock /unlock), or may be used to override electronic controls
- Electronic lock modules include heavy duty 24vdc pull-type industrial solenoids
- Available in each separate direction: fail-safe (open on power failure) or fail-lock (lock on power failure) modes
- Interfacing to card readers, computer attendance systems, coin, and token acceptors, push button and wireless remote controls
- Electronic 6 digit resetable counter with LXD display and ten-year lithium battery
- Additional options available upon request
** This item is built to order, takes 4 weeks to ship. **Measurements:
- Height: 37"" (940mm)
- Width: 33 1/4"" (692mm)
- Depth: 8 5/8"" (225mm)
- Command module input 110-240 VAC (2 amp-1 amp) 50-60 Hz: control voltage 24 VDC
- All electrical components are UL recognized and CSA certified
- Units are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
This item is built to order and ships within 4 weeks.
|Brands||Controlled Access, Inc|