Skipper Cone Topper Retractable Belt Barrier For Traffic Cones
Cordon off working areas to create a safer working environment for employees and the public with this cone mountable retractable belt barrier. The Skipper's highly visible retractable belt extends up to 29 feet 6 inches. A lightweight, extremely durable product that will stand up to the harshest environments, it is easy to transport, set up and store. Skipper saves you time, storage space and money, providing a great alternative to floor or caution tape: reusable, more visible, more durable.
Skipper is designed to be mounted on top of traffic cones and is functional with various brackets or receiving ends. When using cones, Skipper requires at least a 17 lb., 28 inch tall traffic cone. Standard U.S. 28 inch tall cones are 10 lbs. Additional weights may be required.
Great for construction sites, airports, maintenance/custodial applications, warehouses, parking lots and garages, and manufacturing facilities.
Each item includes:
- (1) Skipper retractable belt barrier for traffic safety cones with your choice of 30 foot belt design
Features and benefits:
- Bright safety orange coloration for high visibility
- Choose from three different highly visible and striking belt options
- Unique belt end allows connection to other Skippers, to optional receiving ends, or it can wrap around practically any vertical object and attach back on to the belt itself.
- Rotary damper braking system ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- Lockable button keeps the belt taut and prevents unspooling in windy conditions.
- Removable top allows easy attachment of a sign holder.
- Bottom screw holes for a more secure connection to cones or brackets.
- Two year warranty
- Construction: Polypropylene with glass filled nylon
- Height: 9-1/2 in.
- Width: 5-3/4 in.
- Cone Hole: 3-1/4 in.
- Belt Length: 30 ft.
- Belt Width: 2 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs.