CrowdControlstore.com strives to ship your order as quickly as possible. Many of our products will ship the same day if ordered before 12:00 Noon EST (10:00 AM for freight items). We have several warehouse locations throughout the United States. We generally ship from the closest warehouse to your location as inventory is available. Products marked In Stock will generally ship within 1-3 business days.
Once your order is processed in our system, the order cannot be cancelled.
Our standard method of shipping is UPS ground. UPS picks up and delivers on business days. Optional Expedited service is available. Please contact our office regarding expedited shipping or if you need Saturday delivery to ensure you receive your package as needed.
If you have a specific deadline to receive your order, please contact our sales team at 866-715-6006 for expedited shipping options.
Please note that we are unable to ship to a PO Box address. Shipping addresses must be a physical location for delivery.
Orders with incorrect shipping information may incur additional shipping costs. Please ensure that the shipping address is accurate and complete, including any suite number, room number, apartment number or specific information. Please include business name and attention to information. We reserve the right to choose an alternative carrier
We do ship internationally. However, we are not responsible for customs, duties and/or broker's fees incurred. Please call for shipping quote. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska also may incur additional costs.
Large volume orders may take longer if shipped by common carrier rather than UPS ground.
Custom orders may take longer
Custom printed belts are made per order 2-3 weeks once the artwork proof is approved.
Custom stanchion banners and barricade covers are made per order 1-2 weeks after the artwork proof is approved.
Rush orders are considered case by case. Please call our sales team at 866-715-6006 with any special requests or rush needs.
Free shipping, when offered, applies only to the Continental United States only, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. All free shipping is via UPS ground or freight.
Return and Refund Policy
We are confident that you will find the quality of our crowd control and display products unmatched by others at the lowest possible price - guaranteed! We are committed to your complete satisfaction!
If you receive your product in damaged or defective condition, please contact our office within 24 hours of receipt of product and retain any and all packaging materials.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are unhappy with a product, email us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will not accept returns without an RMA. Once you have this, you can send the product back via UPS, FedEx or USPS within 7 days of receipt. The product must be in new, salable condition. Once received, we will process for a merchandise credit or a refund equal to the price of the product, minus original shipping charges and restocking fee. Please be aware that although we try to avoid restocking fees whenever possible (merchandise exchanges) it is sometimes unavoidable, particularly with items drop-shipped from other manufacturers.. Restocking fees, when applicable depending upon the manufacturer are in place to avoid purchases being made for one time use (party rentals for example) and then returned. Due to the nature of our products, we experience customer wanting to purchase for one time use and then return. A typical restocking fee for a valid merchandise in new condition is 25%.
Absolutely no refunds or exchanges after 30 days if box has been opened. Shipping charges are not refunded. If the shipment is returned to our warehouse due to UPS or freight being unable to deliver to your location or if you refuse the delivery for any reason, you will be responsible for the shipping charges incurred to return the merchandise. This will be deducted from your final credit.
All custom orders are not returnable. Some Custom order products may not be returnable or may be subject to additional charges - which may be necessary to return a product to new and salable condition. If any product is found to be defective - original manufacturer's warranty will apply.
Please make sure to open and inspect all boxes as soon as delivery is received to inspect for any damage incurred during transport.
Orders canceled after deposit is made will be subject to a 5% processing fee, which will be deducted from refund amount.
Your shipment is being transported via freight truck, and we want you to be aware of and outline your rights, responsibilities and important things to know as the end recipient. Much can happen on the way from the manufacturer to your doorstep, so please understand the importance of inspecting your item immediately upon receipt and reporting any damage. DO NOT sign off on a damaged item without making a note of it. Failure to do so could result in an inability to collect on a damage claim. As much as we would like to assist you in these matters, freight companies will NOT work with us if a claim is not reported within 5 days of receipt of your shipment.
Before signing for your item:
- Do not be intimidated by the driver, as they cannot leave until the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill is signed by you (regardless of whether they claim to be in a hurry).
- On arrival, inspect the shipment IMMEDIATELY for obvious signs of damage. Should you determine that any items are damaged or missing, you MUST note the item, the discrepancy, and write the damages/condition on the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill before you sign it! If you do not inspect before signing you are waiving the right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is discovered later (known as concealed damage). Open all cartons and packaging. If damage is not noted on the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill, the liability to prove that the delivering carrier did the damage becomes your responsibility.
- Whenever signing for freight, always write "SUBJECT TO INSPECTION".
- After you've determined that the condition and quantity of your freight is acceptable, you can then sign the delivery receipt. The driver will provide you with a copy, taking the signed copy with them (as a delivery receipt). If one is not offered, request one, as is your right. The Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill is the only documentation of the condition of a shipment when it arrives at your location. Without this document, we cannot hold others accountable for items damaged or missing. Your signature on the delivering carrier's freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise as is and in good order.
If the box, crate, or merchandise is visibly damaged:
- Note on the freight bill any obvious damage at the time of delivery (i.e. box corners crushed, tears, rips, slices, marks etc.); and be as specific and thorough as possible.
- Refuse the delivery and contact us immediately to request a Return Authorization number so the merchandise can be shipped back to its origin at no charge.
- We will ask you to email or fax us a copy of the bill of lading that notes the freight damage.
- Take digital photography of the damage. If possible, photographs of the equipment still on the truck will limit your liability. Keep a copy of the Bill Of Lading or Freight Bill noting the damage.
If there is "concealed damage" (ie. damage that is not immediately apparent upon initial inspection or is discovered at a later date after shipment has been signed for):
- If damage is not discovered upon initial inspection, it must still be reported within 5 days of receipt of the shipment. Failure to do so will result in an inability to file a claim with the freight carrier.
- If you are ordering an item in advance of need, do not wait until installation to inspect the shipment for damage. In these cases, if damage is discovered, it is the consignee’s sole responsibility to contact the freight carrier directly and pursue a claim. Document and photograph all damage, keep all packaging, and do not move the item. Hold all damaged goods in their original location for inspection by the carrier.
- CrowdControlStore.com is not responsible for damaged or missing items that occur during freight transport. We will assist you to the best of our capabilities in dealing with the freight company, but any claims of damage must be filed directly with the freight company and it is ultimately the responsibility of the carrier to deliver the goods in satisfactory, undamaged condition.