Safety Barrier Barricade - 32"H x 72"L x 18"W
This safety barrier barricade (32"H x 72"L x 18"W) is effective at creating an interlocking temporary wall barrier in vehicular traffic direction and control situations. Made from UV-resistant polyethylene to protect it from fading in outdoor environments. Use in construction or road work situations. This lightweight and durable barrier is fillable with water or sand for extra ballast stability, featuring drain plugs and screw-on fill caps and lids.
Each item includes:
- (1) Polyethylene safety barrier barricade in your choice of color
Features and benefits:
- Available in Orange, White, Yellow, Tan, Olive Drab, or Blue.
- 1/4" wall thickness.
- Built-in molded fork lift slots.
- Compatible with square bolt-on or round screw-in lights
- Easily relocated
- Pre-molded attachment areas for lights and flags
- Deployable by one or two people for quick installation and removal
- No heavy equipment needed, but forklift accessible
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Composition: UV-Resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 32 in. / 813 mm
- Length: 72 in. / 1829 mm
- Width: 18 in. / 457 mm
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
CALL FOR QUANTITY PRICE BREAK OF 100 UNITS OR MORE - Call (866) 715-6006 or click on the Request-A-Quote tab (below).
Minimum Quantity 12 - Orders below the minimum quantity of 12 will have a $25 Package & Handling Fee.
This product is made to order. Ships in 2-3 weeks.
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|