Retracta-Belt WM6500SB Belt Barrier, 65 Foot Retractable Belt Kit
The WM6500SB Wall Mount is a heavy duty wall-mount retractable belt barrier that's ideal for locations that need an extremely long belt span but may not have the floor space available for a stanchion post.
Great for warehouse and large areas. Can also be used with 1/2 inch diameter holes in sturdy structures that have at least 1-1/2 inch tall tubes with access to tighten the collar (i.e. passenger loading stairs, other ground support equipment). Please call if you have questions regarding a specific application. We recommend leaving at least 6 inch of play in the belt to minimize stress on internal components and increase the life of the unit.
Each item includes:
- (1) Smooth black head unit with 65 ft. belt
- (1) Smooth black wall mount bracket (makes unit fixed or removable)
- (1) Smooth black wall receiver
Features and benefits:
- Heavy duty aluminum body: 1/4" thick, designed to withstand the outdoor elements and heavy wear and tear.
- Thick and durable 65 foot belt: for extremely long span applications.
- Loop belt end: simple yet durable. Brake included: for a slow and safe belt retraction.
- Pivoting mount: allows the unit to swivel so the belt can pull out at any angle.
- Removable mount: use one head in multiple locations so there is no need to purchase unnecessary additional units.
- 10 year warranty.
- Call for custom belt options!
Download Spec. Sheet
Belt Length: 65 Feet
Belt Material: Woven Polyester
Belt End: Loop (Connects to SM6500 units, or the 65 ft. Wall Receiver (RE6500).
Mounting Style: Fixed/Removable
Weight: Wall Unit: 15 lbs., Bracket: 2 lbs.
- Width: 8 in.
- Depth: 9 3/8 in.
- Height: 5 1/2 in.
|Belt Design||Multiple Colors|
|Belt Length||65 ft.|
|Belt Width||2 in.|