Retracta-Belt Stanchion 15 Foot Belt Outdoor Post
Industry standard crowd control posts - our most popular. This stanchion is outdoor rated to hold up in sunny and rainy conditions. Select from 5 different post/base options and many belt colors.
Each item includes:
- (1) Retracta-Belt outdoor rated belt barrier in your choice of post finish and belt design
- Precision retracting spring unit allows 2 standard belt to extend from 0 - 15 ft.
- All parts easily replaceable.
- 5 year warranty on all parts.
- E-Z Back mechanism allows belt to retract slower and safer.
- Black No-Scuff Heavy cast base weight with molded rubberized floor protector.
- Built in adapter to accept sign frames.
- All heavy gauge steel construction for maximum strength.
- Built in 3 way adapter allows for attachment of belts from any direction.
- Universal belt clip allows integration with other manufacturers units.
- Built in manual locking belt clip.
- Post height: 40 in.
- Post diameter: 2.5 in.
- Base diameter: 14 in.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
Get Your Crowd Under Control with Stanchions and Belts
Using a combination of stanchions and belts to control your crowd is a great, efficient way to make sure your event runs as smoothly as possible. Indoor or out, our most popular industry-standard crowd control posts will stand up to the test of time and various conditions so that you can use them for a long time!
Stanchions and Belts for Crowd Control
As far as crowd control goes, the Retracta-Belt Stanchion 15 Foot Belt Outdoor Post is an outdoor-rated product that will help control where people can and cannot go. It is sturdy enough to stay in place during busy conditions and bad weather, but also easy enough to move when it is not in use. It has a precision retracting spring so that you can extend the belt anywhere from 0 – 15 feet, allowing for use in a number of different places, from hallways to large, open areas. It can be used in multiples of two or more to extend even further beyond 15 feet.
With a post height of 40 inches, the belt sits at a height that makes your even attendees immediately aware that there is a barrier in place. It can be used for a number of different things, such as:
- Blocking off sections of your property that should not be entered.
- Dividing large spaces, for example blocking off one vendor from the next at a fair.
- Controlling line queues so that there are no questions about where a line should be formed. This relieves the customers of having unnecessary questions, and your staff from having to answer those questions.
- Blocking off construction areas and other hazards that should not be accessed.
These are just a few examples of how stanchions can be used. It is completely dependent on your venue and what your needs are as a business!