Removable Metal Stanchion Post ST400R
The Visiontron removable metal stanchion post ST400R is a conventional metal post and rope stanchion that is most commonly used when crowd control configurations are semi-permanently established. Unlike a permanent fixed post, this stanchion can be removed via the floor socket and replaced when needed. These durable traditional posts provide an elegant look and the stability and durability of a fixed post. Use in any area where semi-permanent crowd control is necessary during busier times: lobbies, theaters, banks, museums, retail spaces and more.
Each item includes:
- (1) Removable classic metal urn top stanchion post
- Optional - Floor socket and cap (Note: needed to install removable post)
Features and benefits:
- Heavy construction: components will last for years and are more resistant to denting.
- posts are tapped and ready for signage
- Accepts 1.5 inch diameter rope (maximum rope length is 8 feet)
- 5 year warranty
- Note: All removable post carry a 2 week lead time. Powder coat, plated over steel, and solid brass options require a 3 week lead time and 5 post minimum purchase
- Post Height: 39 in.
- Post Diameter: 2 in.
- Base Diameter: 5 in. Flange
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Material: Heavy gauge steel
Sockets & Caps
- Socket Depth: 4.25 in.
- Flange Diameter: 5.25 in.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
All removable post carry a 2 week lead time.
Note: * Denotes a Specialty Finish and requires a 5 piece minimum purchase and have a 3 week lead time.
|Post Finish||Multiple Options|
|Top Style||Urn Top|
|Tube Diameter||2 in.|
|Base Diameter||Multiple Options|
|Overall Height||39 in.|
|Rope Included||Not Included|