RediMat Surface Applied ADA Warning Tile
RediMat - the original flexible surface applied mat detectable warning is constructed of extremely durable, UV protected polyurethane. This flexible mat has a proprietary pre-applied adhesive system that enables installation in less than 10 minutes, drastically reducing labor time and expense, but not at the cost of durability.
Download RediMat Data Sheet (PDF)
- 2' x 2'
- 2' x 3'
- 2' x 4'
- 2' x 5'
- 3' x 2.5'
- 3' x 4'
- 24" x 27" Wedge (10' Radius),
- 3' x 4' Offset.
- Brick Red
- Safety Yellow
- No adhesives to apply - simply remove protective backing, exclusive peel & stick technology
- Installs on both asphalt and concrete - multi-surface adhesive system
- Conforms to uneven surfaces - flexible polyurethane material
- Unbreakable - will not chip, crack, or splinter
- Radius Ready - Available in "Wedge" shape
- Beveled Edge - For easy pedestrian access
- RediMatWZ - For temporary work zone applications, reusable, and safety orange color
- Includes stainless steel anchors to meet DOT requirements
- Hardness - 90 (Shore A)
- Stain Resistance - No Significant Change
- Dome Spacing - Inline, 2.35"
- Slip Resistance - .90
- Taber Abrasion - (1000gms/1000 cycles) 150mgs
- Color - Integral Throughout
Installation - Easiest installation of any surface applied detectable warning. Just peel and stick, roll the mat to ensure a secure bond and install stainless steel anchors. Less than 10 minutes - start to finish.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
|Brands||Detectable Warning Systems|