Ranger M1000 Hand Held Security Detector Body Scanner Device
The Ranger M1000 metal detector wand is sensitive, rugged and dependable. Its adjustable sensitivity allows it to be used in a number of security applications. The portable metal detector allows for an unobtrusive and hands-off scanning, which limits liability while still maintaining its efficiency and effectiveness. From weapons screening to loss prevention, this is an excellent security scanner option for airports, correctional facilities, arenas, public and private buildings, schools, events, retail loss prevention, nuclear facilities, courthouses, corporate security and more. Crowd Control also carries the Garret Super Scanner V!
Each item includes:
- (1) Model 1000 Ranger hand held security metal detector
Features and benefits:
- Fully adjustable sensitivity control
- Lightweight with comfortable grip
- Large scanning area
- Automatic tuning
- High sensitivity detects jewelry, electronic /products, computer processors, tools and more for loss prevention applications
- Operates on disposable or rechargeable batteries
- Received FAA's Highest Overal Performance Rating for a US Manufactured Handheld Detector (Source: FAA Report: "Screening with Hand-Held Metal Detectors." DOT/FAA/CT-95/49 Report)
- Medium pistol at 12 in. (300mm)
- Small pistol at 9 in. (230mm)
- Razor Blade at 3 in. ( 75mm)
- Hat Pin at 1 in. (100 mm)
- 486 Processor at 4 in. (100 mm)
Dimensions: Length 16 in. (406 mm)
Width: 3 1/16 in. (78 mm)
Height: 1 3/8 in. (35 mm)
Weight: 14 ounces (400 grams)
The advanced automatic tuning transmit/receive circuitry is housed in a rugged high impact ABS plastic case and detects all metals and alloys. The unit's de-sensitivity feature and tight detection pattern help reduce false alarms when screening at ankle height in the vicinity of floors with rebar. Sensitivity adjustments are made through a screw driver access hole in the casing, thus reducing the potential for tampering or inadvertent adjustment.
High efficiency peizo electric beeper, silent mode vibration alarm and LED visual indicator. Indicators remain activated while search coil passes over metal. The duration of the alarm is indicative of the size object.
Unit requires standard 9V disposable alkaline battery or optional NiCad rechargeable cell. Typical disposable battery life is 80 hours. Unit consumes 5 mA quiescent current and a maximum of 35 mA when audio and visual alarms are activated.
Low Battery Warning:
Low voltage conditions are indicated when LED lamp flashes and a steady state beeper tone changes to a warbling sound.
2 years parts and labor.
Need 10 or more? Call for volume discounts 866-715-6006.
|Brands||Ranger Security Detectors|