This all-in-one kit includes everything you need to ensure a portable, lightweight, comprehensive crowd control set up. You get a rolling cart for convenient stanchion transportation and storage, and it comes pre-loaded with 18 QueueWay steel retractable belt barriers. When you need to control a crowd on short notice, there's no easier way than keeping this cart at the ready for just such an occasion!
QueueWay retractable belt stanchions are an excellent choice for economical and durable crowd control. Use them at restaurants, galleries, hotels, theaters, event venues, theme parks, and much more. Indoors or outdoors, they get the job done.
Each item includes:
- (18) QueueWay retractable belt barriers
- (1) Rolling stanchion transportation cart
- Holds up to 18 posts on an easy to roll cart.
- For use with all manufacturers' posts with up to 14 inch base and 2 3/4 inch diameter post.
- Rubber protective surface.
- Each post is finished in black, with black 7.5 ft. retractable belts.
- QueueWay posts come with a standard 2 year warranty.
Please make sure you select "Need Lift Gate", if you do not have a Forklift.
- Height: 39 in.
- Post Diameter: 2.5 in.
- Base Diameter: 14 in.
- Retractable Belt Length: 7.5 feet
- Warranty: 2 years
- 34 in. Width x 43in. Length x 72 in. Height, top of cart (72 in. overall height)
- 6 in. industrial solid rubber wheels
- Painted matte black steel
- Built-in storage tray to hold accessories
- Weight: 175 lbs.
Kit includes (18) Retractable Belt Stanchions plus Rolling Storage Cart. Polished Stainless Steel Posts, Black 7.5 foot retractable belts. Includes FREE SHIPPING, within the continental US. (does not include Canada, Alaska or Hawaii)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer QueueWay Individual Page Icon N/A Made to Order No
- Request a quote
Request a quote<
Want a custom quote including shipping? Please fill in all of the information below including your email and zip code. We will email your custom quote including shipping within 24 hours!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Happy with this!
Simplifies the set up and tear down for events, especially since we have to store our stanchions in the storage closet toward the back of our facility when not in use. Saves space and time!