This 7.5′ Value Series retractable belt post stanchion, by Visiontron, features the highest quality materials and design available for medium traffic crowd control stanchions. Get premium features at discount prices as a result of no frills finishes and colors (available in black post with black belt only). This unique 1 piece molded cap-to-clip cassette decreases costs and increases durability. We’ve also optimized the 7.5′ belt with the proper spring-to-base balance to ensure that the post remains upright the entire length of belt extraction. Many longer belt products on the market will tip or lean before full belt extension, defeating their usefulness. The new low-profile cast iron base can provide easy wheelchair accessibility due to it’s unbelievably low-profile design. With the included EVERstraight technology you can be sure the post remains straight. Additionally, your floors will remain free from scuffs and scratches with the included 360º rubber base protectors.
Sold in packs of two only.
- Get Premium Quality Features at an economical price.
- Safety Technology = Slow Retractable Belt Mechanism
- Easy Assembly with No-Tools Required
- Compatible Universal Belt End with Safety Lock
- Factory Direct Manufacturer’s 5 Year Warranty
What you get:
- One retractable belt post in Black Steel with a Scuff Resistant Black ABS base cover
- Heavy duty 13 lbs. Low-profile Cast Iron base (only 0.625″ in height) with Full Circumference Floor Protectors with Air Flow Technology
- 7.5′ Black retractable belt Compatible with:
- Tensabarrier 890, Lavi Beltrac, Queue Solutions, RETRACTA-BELT® & more
- New G5 RETRACTA-BELT® Technology
- Shipping Notes:
- Item ships knocked down to save you money, multiples will ship in boxes of two.
Easy No Tools Assembly Instructions:
Simply place the base on the floor, then screw in the post until tight. You can always contact Crowd Control Store for help with assembly or large order discounts.
Or, hear it straight from the manufacturer’s mouth, visit the Visiontron® website for full details.