These connections are required to install our reboundable traffic delineators. You can either use an adhesive below, or anchor bolts to connect the delineator to the road. Thermo Pads are the standard for permanent installation and are sold per 8″ x 8″ pad for single use. Butyl Pads are sold by the roll 8″ x 20′ for temporary use of up to 40 posts. Epoxy can also be used for permanent installation and is sold by 190ml tube (requires caulking gun) for use on up to 3 posts.
- Create secure connections for Reboundable Delineators
- Permanent or Temporary Solutions
What you get:
- Your choice of mounting material
- 8″ x 8″ Thermo Pad for 1 permanent installation
- 8″ x 20′ Butyl Roll for 30 temporary installations
- 190ml Epoxy Tube for 3 permanent installations
- Shipping Notes:
- Reboundable Delineator are NOT included
Easy Assembly Instructions. Simply adhere delineator (not included) to road with adhesive Butyl pads, or apply Epoxy via caulking gun (not included), or using Thermo Pad. For Thermo Pad place smooth side down on clean dry pavement, then thoroughly melt with heating torch (not included). You can always contact Crowd Control Store for help with assembly or large order discounts.