PowerFlare Safety Light Soft 3-Pack
The PowerFlare 3-Pack Soft Pack is the ideal solution for carrying your non-rechargeable PowerFlares in a neat custom storage bag. The kit comes with an extra battery for each unit ordered. The PowerFlares fit snugly in the bag and there is an extra compartment on top to hold your extra batteries, wrench and directions. These soft packs are convenient for landing zone kits, in your motorcycle saddle bags, in the trunk of the car and more. Each kit comes with Non-Rechargeable PF-200 Safety Lights, (1) bag and (3) spare batteries for the PowerFlare Lights that are in the kit.
This compact (4") light emits 360° of ultra-bright light from an array of 16 LEDs, visible for up to 10 miles away. It is waterproof and so tough, you can run it over with a fire truck. Unlike flashlights with alkaline batteries or chemical light sticks, PowerFlare units can handle extreme temperatures, can be used in HAZMAT situations (intrinsically safe), and feature an impressive 10 year storage/shelf life, using lithium batteries that won't ever leak.
Each item includes:
- (3) PowerFlare lights
- (1) Soft pack carry case
- (3) Extra batteries
Features and benefits:
10 flash patterns, including U.S. Coast Guard approved "SOS" (Morse code) and solid-on (lantern). A
Can be used for SCUBA diving (waterproof to 80 ft.).
Runs up to 150 hours on the replaceable CR-123 non-rechargeable batteries
Made in the USA
- Diameter: 4.25 in.
- Depth: 1.25 in.
- Weight: Approx. 7 oz.
- Battery: Non-rechargeable CR-123 Lithium battery (includes extra)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 212°F
- Storage temperature: -40 to 248°F
- Night visibility: 900M (~3,000 ft) on road or water >10 miles (16 km) from air
- Day visibility: 300M (~1,000 ft)
Approvals & Certifications:
- Complies with U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR §§ 392.25 & 393.95(g).*
- MUTCD Type A (flashing) and Type C (solid on).
- Designed to meet MIL-SPEC/MIL-STD 810 for shock, vibration, and water-resistance.
- CE Certified
- RoHS Compliant