Each tile is 1 ft x 2 ft - price per square foot is $4.00
Each module is 24" x 12"x 1-1/8" and ships in pre-assembled 3' x 4' sheets for quicker installs and dismantles.
Our Portable Stadium and Event Flooring is a modular, medium-duty natural turf protection system. Our Portable Stadium Flooring and Event Flooring is designed to offer a greater level of protection, rigidity, and weight loading capability than other deck systems. This product is ideal for applications where equipment, light vehicles, pneumatic tire forklifts and generally more traffic is expected.
Superior Synthetic Turf Protection
Our Portable Stadium Flooring and Event Flooring is specifically engineered to provide optimal synthetic grass protection during on-field events and to minimize wear and tear.
- Bi-lateral, extra thick ribbing for greater structural stability, weight loading, and infill shift prevention.
- A unique distributed rib pattern design that minimizes concentrated surface contact and prevents matting of the turf.
- Cross module drainage channels to prevent water buildup (allow normal field water flow and drainage during rainy conditions).
- No large circular support pads (avoids deep depressions, "cookie cutting" and patterns in the field and infill post removal).
- Integrated ventilation between sections and throughout the system (proper ventilation helps prevent mold, fungus, and other bacteria from propagating).
- A solid surface without holes keeps contaminants off of your turf and out of your infill.
Quick and Simple to Install Without Tools or Other Equipment
Installation is quick and does not require trained personnel, special tools or an instruction manual. A full-size 80,000 sq/ft stadium can be installed in 4-6 hours using 20 workers.
Modules can be connected in both directions and at any module connection point, including at a 90 degree angle - allowing for maximum flexibility in floor design. The underside of the module features a specially designed multi-directional cable channel to neatly thread power and communication wiring and rope lighting.
: 24" / 60.96cm / 609.6mm
: 12" / 30.48cm / 304.8mm
: 1.125" Tall / 2.858cm / 28.58mm
2.88 lbs. / 46.08 oz. / 1.306 kg. / 1306 g
Per Square Foot
: 1.44 lbs. / 23.04 oz. / 0.653 kg. / 653 g
Per Square Meter
: 15.50 lbs. / 7.03 kg.
: High-impact polypropylene co-polymer. UV Inhibitors added.
: UL 94HB (Underwriters Laboratory Yellow Card Number) This test signifies that this product does not flare up when exposed to an open flame and has a slow burn rate of 2" per minute for a 2" wide, 0.5mm thickness test sample.
ASTM 2850 (Flammability of Finished Texture Floor Covering Materials) - passed test
Hot Wire Ignition Rating
: 324 Farenheit / 162 Celcius
: Flooring module incorporates multi-directional structural support ribbing, allowing for distribution of weight and loads.
: 20,000 lbs sq/ft static load, solid sub-surface. Varies depending on sub-surface.
: Designed to be used with little ground preparation over grass, gravel, sand, soil, concrete, asphalt, ice, snow, mud, synthetic turf, rubberized tracks, and other standard surfaces.SPECIAL NOTE: This product must lie on an extremely flat surface. If placed over a grass surface, ridges can form and the product may split. The only recommended type of grass would be an ultra flat, bowling green type.
: 40" x 48" pallet: up to 816 sq/ft
: 3 Year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
* Please call for quote if edging is needed.
Ordering is easy:
Determine your square footage. (To calculate square footage, measure width and length of your floor. Multiply the length by the width. This will give you the total square footage.)
Enter half the number of tiles equal to your square footage. (tiles are 1 ft. x 2 ft. - example, if your square footage is 100 sq. ft. order 50 tiles)
Add to your cart.