Portable Ped-in-a-Bag In-Street Signage
The Portable Ped-in-a-Bag In-Street Signage is a lightweight and portable pedestrian sign that is designed specially for use by school crossing guards. A storage bag is included, and it features an anti-twist reactive spring system. When it comes to vehicle safety near school zones, a yield or stop for pedestrians sign is the perfect choice. These pedestrian warning signs are double sided for added security.
Each Portable Ped-in-a-Bag Sign includes:
- (1) Portable Ped-in-a-Bag Sign. Includes Storage Bag.
- (1 Optional) Lightweight Base.
Features and Benefits of the Lightweight Base and Portable Ped-in-a-Bag Sign:
- These Portable Ped-in-a-Bag Signs are specially designed to be used at school zone crossings that do not have signals to properly alert cars to slow down.
- Features anti-twist reactive spring system.
- The 12” X 43” signs are constructed of flexible plastic that is very strong.
- The high visibility fluorescent yellow green sheeting is great for low light conditions and is required in all school zones.
- Sign Size: 12" x 43".
- Base Size: 16" x 28".
- Sign Weight:
- Double Faced Stop: 5 lbs.
- Double Faced Yield: 8 lbs.
- Sign Material: Durable Plastic.
- Lightweight Base Weight: 21 lbs.
|Frame Size||12" x 43"|
|Sign Color||Fluorescent Yellow Green|