Plasticade Type I and II Barricades
Call 866-715-6006 for Quantity Discounts!
Plasticade Type I and II barricades are an excellent way to control the flow of traffic in work zones or construction areas. These plastic barricades require no maintenance: they won't rust or need straightening, and they're molded in color so they never need repainting. This lightweight and portable barricade is easy to set up and deploy, with lots of unique features that keep it versatile and useful in the field. Quantity discounts available! Call 866-715-6006 for large quantity orders and save.
Each item includes:
- (1) Plasticade Type I (top panel) or Type II (top + bottom panel) traffic barricade in your choice of color
- (Optional) Sign sleeve in your choice of color
Features and benefits:
- Available in white, yellow and orange
- Optional sign sleeve allows you to convert barricade into an NCHRP-350 approved sign stand (sold separately)
- Available sign sleeve accommodates signs up to 48 in. by 48 in. of aluminum composite material
- Built-in carry handle and barricade light mounting holes
- Hollow construction can be ballasted with sand for added weight (up to 10 additional pounds)
- Sandbag bar allows for even more additional weight to be added
- Click lock hinges keep barricade open
- Meets MUTCD standards and is NCHRP-350 accepted
- Made in the USA
- HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (unballasted)
- Height: 45 in.
- Width: 25 in.
- Depth: 3 in. (closed)
- Span (when open): 43 in.
- Top panel dimensions: 12 in. x 24 in.
- Bottom panel dimensions (Type II): 8 in. x 24 in.
|Color||Yellow Rubber Curb|