Plasticade Lo-Pro Airport Barricade
Call 866-715-6006 for Qty discounts!
This low profile airport barricade from Plasticade is an excellent option for closing off access to airport taxiways, runways or work zones. It features molded in interlocking connectors that allow you to create a continuous, highly visible barrier. This barricade's low profile nature allows it to hold its position in critical situations, especially when filled with water.
Each item includes:
- (1) Plasticade Lo-Pro Airport Barricade
Features and benefits:
- Molded in connectors allow interlocking with no extra parts
- Fillable with water for increased stability (220 lbs. when full)
- Optional reflective sheeting for added visibility
- Includes molded in ports and receptacles for airport flags and 360 degree or standard barricade lights (sold separately - see below)
- Reinforced ribbing for additional strength
- Recessed areas for easy forklift accessibility
- Stackable for convenient storage
- Complies with FAA Advisory Circular No. 150/5370-2F
- Made in the USA
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (empty), 220 lbs. (full)
- Water capacity: 26 gal.
- Color: Orange (call 866-715-6006 for custom color availability, minimum qty required)
- Total length: 96 in.
- Height: 10 in. (11.5 in. to top of barricade light receptacles)
- Width: 10 in.
- Reflective sheeting area: 6 in. x 72 in.
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|