Plastic Speed Bump - 4', 6' or 9', Yellow, LDPE Recycled Material
Slower speeds mean less accidents. Our plastic speed bump is a great way to enforce minimum speeds on hazardous roads and parking lots. Manufactured from 100% recycled material, this solid one-piece plastic speed bump has a height of two inches that will effectively slow vehicle traffic and improve pedestrian safety. Bright yellow color increases visibility. Maintenance-free, chemical and weather resistant. Choose from 4', 6' or 9' lengths. Multiple units can mounted end-to-end to cover a wider area. 5-year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Made in USA.
Each item includes:
- (1) Plastic Speed Bump
- Installation Hardware: Lag bolts (for concrete) or spikes (for asphalt)
Features and benefits:
- Made from 97% recycled material - LDPE
- No maintenance; won't corrode, chip or fade
- Yellow for high visibility
- Weatherproof - holds up in all climates
- Pre-drilled holes for permanent installation
- 4' Speed Bump Standard (48" x 10" x 2", 27lbs.)
- 6' Speed Bump Standard (72" x 10" x 2", 30lbs.)
- 9' Speed Bump Standard (108" x 10" x 2", 50lbs.)
- Material: 100% recycled material - LDPE
- Holes: 3
- Hardware: Included (Lags or Spikes)
- Colors: Yellow
- Warranty: 5-year warranty against manufacture defects
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
NOTE: Includes mounting hardware. Select Spikes or Lag Bolts.