* Indicates Specialty or Powder Coat Post Finish (3 week lead time, minimum 5 posts).
** Indicates Specialty Belt (double-sided).
If you have an area that frequently requires retractable belt stanchion posts, but where a permanent fixed post is not practical, a removable fixed post gives you the benefits of installing your belt barrier directly into the ground (via a floor socket) for increased stability, but retains the ability to remove it when no longer needed. The Retracta-Belt 320R removable post stanchion is great for semi-permanent installations during retail busy seasons.
Each item includes:
- (1) Retracta-Belt 320 removable fixed retractable belt post in your choice of finish with 15 foot belt in your choice of design
- Optional - Floor socket and cop in your choice of finish
- Optional - Receiver post only (no belt)
Features and benefits:
- Expandable queuing areas: set up additional posts for a larger queuing area during busy seasons. When fewer posts are needed, insert the floor socket cap and store posts for a neat appearance and no tripping hazard
- Easy floor maintenance: no heavy bases to transport
- Several post finish choices available to match your decor
- Dozens of belt designs to choose from including several colors and pre-printed messages
- Durable steel construction throughout
- Built-in sign attachment: no costly adapters
- Removable fixed posts require floor sockets to be installed into the floor. The flange is available in Satin Stainless Steel, and Satin Brass (see options)
- 10 year warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Innoplast Individual Page Icon N/A Made to Order Yes
- Request a quote
Request a quote<
Want a custom quote including shipping? Please fill in all of the information below including your email and zip code. We will email your custom quote including shipping within 24 hours!