Our most powerful sonic bird control system uses intermittent distress calls to create a "danger zone" that frightens infesting birds away for good. This sonic bird control system features two high-output amplifiers that drive the specially-designed 20-speaker tower.
*This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels.
HEARING PROTECTION IS RECOMMENDED.
There are 4 Configurations Available. Please chose the model that you would like when ordering this item.
Sonic - emits predator cries that scare and deter pest birds
Two high-output amplifiers drive the 20-speaker tower
Choose any or all of 8 sounds, adjust volume and set silent intervals
Weatherproof - NEMA Rated casing is designed to withstand outdoor use
Repels pest birds including crows, ravens, starlings, blackbirds, grackles, woodpeckers, double crested cormorants and more; also deters marine birds such as ring-billed gulls, herring gulls, California gulls, black-headed gulls, glaucous-winged gulls, etc.
Effective coverage up to 30 acres.
Recommended for us in large, remote outdoor areas, especially for multi-acre applications, such as:
- Fish farms
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Coverage: Up to 30 acres from single unit
- Power Input: 12vDC (3 amps) via solar panel and battery
- Sound Pressure: up to 125 decibels
- Frequency: 2,000 - 10,000 Hz
- Compliance: UL and CE listed
- EPA Est. 075310-OR-001
- Included: Generating unit with two built-in high-output amplifiers, 20-speaker tower with audio cables, 40 watt solar panel, battery clips and all mounting hardware.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Cut recurring cleanup and repair costs
- Protect property, landscaping, vehicles and other equipment/assets from corrosive bird droppings
- Reduce health and liability risks associated with pest bird infestation
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Eliminate fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Avoid government and safety inspection failures
- Prevent bird strikes on airfields ??? improve flight safety and avoid costly airplane/equipment damage
- Decrease bird nuisance
Note: Normally ships within 72 hours. This product requires a signature on delivery as confirmation of delivery.
Parcels will not be left without a signature - even if they have that arranged with UPS.