Availability: In stock
The original low profile airport barricade is an excellent way to maintain a substantial yet low-profile boundary around a work site. The AR24x96 HDPE is an ideal airport barricade for settings where more vertical height and substance are required. It is the only 100% FOD free low profile airport barricade (when used with our Airport Grade Solar Powered CO1 flashing or steady-burn light). Made from non-conductive material so they won't spark if struck by an object. The modular design allows the barricades to be connected to each other quickly and easily to form a tamper-proof, inseparable wall that can withstand jet blast. Includes reflective sheeting for both sides, for increased visibility.
The AR24x96 is designed to offer the option of installing a fence on top. Fence posts can be inserted through the fill hole and will run through the barricade's pre-formed channel, designed to keep a post vertical. Any type of fencing may be attached, including our Light Weight Mesh Polybarrier Plastic Fencing.
Each item includes:
- (1) Low profile airport barricade with reflective sheeting
- Optional - flashing or steady burn barricade light
Features and benefits:
- Safety Orange Color
- Safe for use in fueling zones
- Barricades are compatible with lights, fencing, reflective sheeting and signage.
- Easy set-up saves time and labor costs.
- Easy to transport and set up (no nuts, bolts or extra parts).
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- Superior safety and minimal maintenance.
- Can stand up to abuse including jet blasts.
- Built-in forklift holes
- AIP ELIGIBLE. Approved for purchase with AIP funds.
- MEETS FAA REQUIREMENTS. FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2E approved.
Height: 24 in. / 60.9 cm
Length: 96 in. / 2.44 m
Length (interconnected): 84 in. / 2.13 m
Width: 14 in. / 35.5 cm
Wall: 20 in. / 5.08 mm
Weight (empty): 37 lbs. / 15.9 kg
Weight (full with water): 675 lbs. / 306.2 kg
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
- Request a quote
Request a quote<
Want a custom quote including shipping? Please fill in all of the information below including your email and zip code. We will email your custom quote including shipping within 24 hours!
Another method would be to use a different substance (such as sand) to fill the barricades in freezing conditions.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Your Price: $124.95
Your Price: $15.95
Your Price: $39.95
Your Price: $224.64