Low Profile Optical Turnstile, Beacon BE800-S, Stainless Steel
The Beacon Series is our line of barrier-free pedestrian control devices. Using a non-restrictive method to control traffic flow, these optical turnstile units are ideally suited for office personnel entrances where the majority of the people enter using an ID card. This allows for rapid pedestrian advancement and barrier free ADA access, while preventing "tail-gating" by those without credentials.
This low profile unit has a stainless steel cabinet and is finished with a solid surface top to match any decor. It integrates with all standard access control equipment. (The "sister unit" is the BE800-W featuring a wood cabinet.)
These highly customizable turnstiles can be left pure satin stainless or clad in fine wood cabinetry (BE800-W). The top can also be stainless (BE800-X), or finished with a solid surface to match any decor. This series integrates with all standard access control equipment. Made in U.S.A.
Applications:This interior application optical unit is the "stainless version" of our wood unit, the BE800-W, and features our signature 304 stainless steel construction (No. 4 brushed satin finish) with solid surface top - it is ideally suited for office personnel entrances where the majority of people enter using an ID card.
- Illuminated Visual color indicators / icons
- Audible tones for approved or rejected ID's
- Tail-gate detection
- Bi-directional functionality
- ADA access
[Download Dimensions Sheet] (PDF)
[Download Footprint Sheet] (PDF)
- Primary Cabinet (Logic Controller/Receiver)
- Secondary Cabinet (Transmitter)
- Hybrid Cabinet (For Multiple-lane array)
- Bollard construction is of 304 stainless steel
- Designer Tops available in a wide variety of designer solid surface colors to match your interior design needs
- Designed for reliable operation with aesthetics in mind
- Optical sensors provide for passage for up to 30 people/minute
- Visual and Audible annunciation is provided status of passageway (open or closed), indication of valid card read, or alarm condition
- Horizontal graphic arrays (HGAs) solid state/maintenance free
- Optical sensors to prevent unauthorized "crawling" thru lane
- Distinctive tones for valid card and alarm condition with adjustable volume control (82dB max)/buzzer sounds on alarm condition
- Power requirements: power supply input 100/120/220/230/240 VAC 50/60Hz output - 24 VDC@ 2 amps per passageway
- Optical Unit measures: 36 3/4" long x 39" high x 8 7/8" wide
- Height: 39"
- Length: 36 3/4"
- Width: 8 7/8"
- Optional console device can remotely monitor and control lane use
- Alarm outputs: n/c, n/o relay rated at 5 amp @ 24 VDC/auxiliary alarm output contacts provided for interface to access control, fire/life safety, security, CCTV, and monitoring systems
- Units are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery.
** This item is built to order and will ship within 4 weeks **
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
|Brands||Controlled Access, Inc|