Availability: In stock
These traffic control delineator posts are designed for maximum visibility, quick setup and low maintenance. Perfect for any situation that requires a lightweight, portable traffic delineator that's easy to set up in a short amount of time. The bright orange coloration and reflective striping ensure it can be seen even in low lighting conditions. Great for delineating and warning in situations including road construction, parking lots, parades, flood control lane closures, traffic channelizing, striping and resurfacing and more.
Each item includes:
- (1) Looper-Tube delineator post with reflective bands
- (1) Rubber base (choose 12 lb. or 18 lb.)
Features and benefits:
- Convenient loop acts as a carry handle
- 12lb. or 18lb. Rubber Base made from 100% recycled rubber
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout with UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Extra large flange on the bottom of the Looper-Tube securely holds the base in place
- Recessed areas on the Looper stem help protect the reflective sheeting from tears, rips, and scratches
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Material: flexible low density polyurethane (post); rubber (base)
- Height: 42 in.
- Reflective band height: 3 in. each
- Base weight: choose 12lb. or 18lb.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
- Request a quote
Request a quote<
Want a custom quote including shipping? Please fill in all of the information below including your email and zip code. We will email your custom quote including shipping within 24 hours!