X-Marker L-893(L) Runway Closure Marker
The Wanco X-Marker Runway Closure Marker is a lighted visual aid for indicating to airplane pilots that an airport runway is closed. Designed to exceed FAA requirements, its flashing lights can be seen both day and night from miles away, clearly discernible as a giant “X” and distinguishable from other lighted visual devices used at airports, signifying that the runway is not open for landings. The X‑Marker trailer is easy to transport and can be deployed by one person in less than five minutes.
Features and Benefits:
- Certified to FAA AC 150/5345-55A
- High-efficiency LED lights are visible at long distances
- Easy setup in less than 5 minutes
- Premium diesel engine with 30-gallon fuel tank
- 168 hours of continuous operation on a single tank of fuel
- Optional integrated fluid containment system
- 1,000-hour engine service intervals
Download Full Spec. Sheet
Note: Made to order, typically ships in 4-6 weeks.