Lane Separator Curb System, 39" Long, Modular, with Post
Designed to be used as a traffic lane separator, this durable channelizer curb system is made from non-polluting recycled rubber and requires no maintenance. Emergency vehicles can cross over curb if necessary. Units can be quickly put into place. Skid-resistant base-studs provide outstanding road grip. Can be removed from road without traces. Built-in plug openings provide attaching points for posts. Quick and easy delineator post change-outs when necessary. Comes with one 35.5 inch post with reflective rings. Embedded reflective material on curb for maximum visibility. Built-in mounting holes for permanent installation.
Each item includes:
- (1) Delineator Post
- (1) Rubber Curb in your choice of color
- Wedge anchor bolts for permanent installation
- (Optional) Solar powered flashing topper light
Features and benefits:
- Can be quickly and easily put into position
- T-shaped interlock design: purchase more curbs as needed
- Add solar powered flashing topper light for added visibility
- Skid-resistant base studs provide outstanding road grip
- Can be removed from the road surface without traces
- Built-in openings for the attachment of posts and indicators
- Built-in securing holes for permanent installation
- Made from non-polluting recycled rubber
- Embedded reflective strips for low light conditions
- Wedge anchor bolts included
- Maintenance free
- Length: Curb: 44 in.
- Width: Curb: 10 in.
- Height: Curb: 3.5 in.
- Weight: Curb: 30 lbs.
- Post Height: 35.5 in.
- Post Diameter: 3 in.
Topper light specifications:
- Length: 6 in.
- Width: 3 1/4 in.
- # of LEDs: 6
- LED Color: Yellow
- Flash Frequency: 60 Times/Minute
- Effective Visual Range: 400-500 meters.