Electric Car Charging Station from Ideal Shield
These pull-up & plug-in electric car charging stations are a perfect addition to any parking area or business loaction. Made out of strong galvanized steel, a NEMA 4X rated enclosure, and a maintenance-free bollard cover which can be customized with your logo.
Each item includes:
- (1) Electrical Car Chargining Station in your choice of model and finish.
Features and benefits:
- Great for commercial areas like malls, supermarkets, rest areas, or private such as your home or office
- Manufactured of strong and durable galvanized steel to resist even the harshest weather conditions
- The charging station has a NEMA 4X enclosure and will safely charge in rain, sleet, snow, hail and heat
- The station is protected with a sleeved decorative bollard cover which are available in several colors, upon request.
- Available in single and dual Charging ports
- 23' flexible cable is easy to operate
- Maintenance-free bollard cover offers a 5-year warranty against fading
- ETL Certified to UL Standards
- Available in Light and Dark granite (Grey). Other colors available upon request.
- Bollard Cover: 6" schedule 40 galvanized steel x 48" sleeved in 1/4" LDPE plastic
- Base Plate: 5/8" H x 10" W x 10" D
- Charging Unit: 240V hybrid electrical vehicle charger
- Weight:125 lbs.
- Height: 58" (Single) and 66" (Dual) Overall height
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Charge current limit setting
- Auto Test and Reset
- ASE J1772 connector
- Multicolor LED status indicators
- Master reset
- Amperage: 30A, field adjustable to 12 A and 30 A settings
- Voltage: 95 VAC – 264 VAC
- 17.5 mA (20mA Max) Ground Fault Trip Level
- 50K ohm Max Ground Assurance
- Ground Fault Test Automatic at start-up (Firmware Controlled)
- Green LED Power Indication
- Ground Fault Retry allows 4 retries at 15 minute intervals
- Master Clear for system reset (Overrides Ground Fault Entry)
- Cord Length: 23 ft.
- Base-Plated with (4) 15/16″ bolt holes
- Installation by a certified electrician required
- Installation Manual
- Product Specifications
NOTE: Custom options available, including colors, corporate logos, etc. Call (866) 304-3911 for pricing.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-304-3911 so we can complete your order.
|Overall Height||Multiple Options|
|Material||Low Density Polyethylene|