Grabber Delineator Cone, 28 Inch, Reflective, Low Density, Rubber Base
The stem of the Grabber-Cone is made of flexible, yet durable, fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place. The recycled rubber base is available in 10 lb. and 16 lb. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the cone stem and you're ready to go to work.
With its reinforced handle design, the Grabber-Cone can support the weight of stacked cones and bases without permanent distortion. Its low density polyethylene material and handle design prevents the cones from sticking together when stacked.
The composite construction offers strength and durability. Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber, and come in 10 and 16 pound varieties. All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation.
- The Grabber-Cone measures 28"in height
- Made of flexible low density fluorescent polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Grabber handle patented design allows for easy movement and prevents cones from sticking
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Parades/crowd control
- Narrow work areas
- Water/flood control
- Lane closures
- Tree trimming
- Channelize or delineate traffic
- Barricade construction work zones
- Vehicular or pedestrian traffic control
- Parking lot traffic control, striping or resurfacing
- Grabber-Cones can accept a standard or "O" cell barricade light
If ordering (8) or more, freight shipping will be required, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more involved. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
|Base Weight||Multiple Options|
|Material||Low Density Polyethylene|