This sonic goose repeller features the worlds first actual alert and alarm calls, naturally recorded in the wild. Geese are stubborn and territorial, returning year after year. GooseBuster uses their memory against them and scares them away repeatedly so they learn not to return.
Goose Buster is based on decades of research into the behavior and communication of Canada geese by noted biologist Philip Whitford, Capital University Professor. Since 1979, Dr. Whitford has been studying Canada goose behavior and vocal communications, then presenting and publishing his findings. He holds a PhD in biological sciences in the field of animal behavior, and BS and MS degrees in wildlife management. Dr. Whitford has obtained the only documented recording, anywhere, of the alarm call of Canada geese. This, along with the alert call, makes the GooseBuster the foremost goose repelling mechanism in the world.
- 'Alert' calls indicate uneasiness about potential danger; 'alarm' calls signify immediate danger
- Geese evacuate without waiting to identify the source
- Optional selection of coyote bark and gunshot sounds
- Device automatically prevents acclimation: calls differ in frequency, duration, and intervals; sound combinations, sequences and speakers change randomly to give a perception of troubled geese moving through many locations
- Weatherproof - NEMA Rated casing is designed to withstand outdoor use
Repels pest birds including geese, ducks, mallards and other waterfowl.
Effective coverage up to seven acres (up to 21 acres from two units).
Recommended for large outdoor areas experiencing geese infestations, such as:
- Parks, ponds & other waterfront property
- Airports & airfields
- Golf courses
- Corporate grounds & condo complexes
- Yards & large estates
- Marinas & docks
- Warehouses & storage facilities
- Farms, barns, stables & sheds
- Parking lots
- Dimension: Control Unit 9" x 9" x 5.25", Speakers - 10" x 8" x 5"
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts
- Power Requirements: 1 amp 110v or 220vAC adaptor, or 12vDC
- Sound Pressure: 0 - 110 dB at 1 meter (each speaker)
- Frequency: 500 - 1500 Hz
- Compliance: Supply power source is UL, CUL and CE listed
- EPA Registration: EPA 62617-OR-001
Note: Normally ships within 72 hours. This product requires a signature on delivery as confirmation of delivery.
Parcels will not be left without a signature - even if they have that arranged with UPS.