Garrett Tactical Hand Held Metal Detector THD 1165900
The Garrett THD 1165900 is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
Each item includes:
- (1) Garrett Tactical Hand Held Metal Detector (THD 1165900)
- (1) 9V battery
- (1) Ballistic weave holster (mounts on belt)
- Optional - Rechargeable battery kit (110 V or 220 V)
Features and benefits:
- Made in USA.
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360° detection area
- Does not require adjustments
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
[Download PDF Specification]
Made in USA.
Length: 8.4 in. (22 cm)
Thickness: 1.6 in. (4.1 cm) tapered to 1.1 in. (2.8 cm)
Scan Area: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) long; 360° plus tip
Weight: 6.4 oz. (.2 kg)
-35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Water and Dust
Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
Silent / Vibration
LED Alert Lights
Green: Power ON
Amber: Battery LOW
Red: ALARM condition
Power switch (On / Off) LED flashlight (Momentary)
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation.
Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours on each 12-hour recharge
Limited, 24 months parts and labor from manufacturer