We are open Monday to Friday
From 8:30am to 7:00pm
These high performance surface mount delineator posts are vigorously tested to the highest standards. Available in 5 post sizes and 7 standard colors, these posts were specifically developed for I-95's toll-lane initiative.
Each item includes:
- (1) Post in your choice of size and color
- (1) Outer base ring
- (1) Inner core/hinge
- (1) Release Pin
- (Optional) Reflective sheeting: (1) or (2) sheets of reflective tape
- Adhesive:Thermo Pad - long term application applied with a torch, each pad seals one delineator
- Additional short term and long term adhesive options are available: Epoxy and Butyl Roll
Features and benefits:
- Thoroughly tested for maximum efficacy (80 impacts at 70 mph on 3 foot model, 50 impacts at 70 mph on 4 foot model)
- Tested to DOT specs
- Available in Red, White, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Gray, with custom colors available upon request.
- Five post heights to choose from, including taller post options than standard delineators
- MTBF: Over 80 hits at 70 mph
- Height: 36 in., 48 in., 60 in., 72 in., 80 in.
- Post diameter: 2 1/4 in.
- Round base diameter: 8 in.
- Anchor: Surface mount
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 lbs.
- 3M Reflective Sheeting Size: 3 in. x 8 in.
- Material: Fade resistant, UV protected post consumer recycled plastic
- Request a quote
Request a quote<
Want a custom quote including shipping? Please fill in all of the information below including your email and zip code. We will email your custom quote including shipping within 24 hours!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Your Price: $16.91
- Your Price: $13.65
- Your Price: $18.55
- Your Price: $20.03
- Your Price: $84.00
- Your Price: $25.00
Sorry for the delay in responding. Smooth side goes down (pavement side), grit side goes up (surface mount post side).
Here are the instructions for installation of the Thermo Pads:
1 - Make sure the pavement is clean and dry before applying pad
2 - Thermo Pads must be applied with a heating torch
3 - Melt the pad thoroughly before applying the surface mount post
Hope this is helpful Kurt!