Flexstake High Visibility Median Separator
With its wide, flat surface area, the high visibility delineator post HV770 series from Flexstake is a durable, reliable post for vehicular traffic areas where it's absolutely paramount that lane delineations are easily detected. Crowded, tight off-ramps or other areas where distractions could draw attention away from lane separations can benefit from this extra visible post.
Each item includes:
- (1) Post (with panels: choose 1 or 2)
- (1) Ring
- (1) Base (ground or surface mount)
- (1) Inner core & hinge
- (1) Release pin
- (1) Rubber balls/insert
- (Optional) 3M high intensity reflective sheeting (3 in. x 8 in. tape in your choice of color)
- (Optional) Adhesive for surface mounting - Choose single use pad, or Epoxy and Butyl Roll for additional short and long term options
Features and benefits:
- Tested to meet DOT specifications
- Will return to vertical position when struck at speeds up to 55 mph (tested to 10 impacts)
- Available in 3 color options. For custom color options, please call 866-715-6006.
- Ground or surface mounts available
- MTBF: 10 hits at 55 mph without damage
- Height: 42 in.
- Weight: Approx. 6 lbs.
- Post material: Urethane
Safety Comes First with the Flexstake High Visibility Median Separator
Everyone relies on cars to get them from one place to another. In other words, everyone is out on the road. When you are driving, things can happen fast. This is especially true for tight places where crossing over the traffic lines has the potential to cause an accident. Crowded, tight off-ramps and entrance ways all benefit from median separators. The Flexstake high visibility median separator is a great way to keep traffic safer and incidents to a minimum.
Median separators clearly define opposing lanes of traffic on two-way roadways. It is a visual barrier to help guide people to stay in the correct place that they should be. It prevents accidents, and also property when it is placed in front of places people should access by car.
About the Flexstake Median Separator
These median separators are built tough. They can withstand the inevitable hits and bumps from frequent traffic, and they won’t need to be replaced every single time something happens. You can choose from two different mounting options, surface mounted or ground mounted. Also, you can choose if you would like a single or double-sided panel.
Additionally, this median separator comes in a bunch of different colors for east detection. If you want, you can have 3M hi-intensity reflective tape added to make it even more visible at night time or in dark spaces like tunnels.
The Flexstake median separator is tested for and meets DOT specifications. When it is hit in speeds up to 55 mph, it will return to a vertical position for at least ten hits. This make it a great option for people who are looking to install a median separator and forget about it for a while. It won’t require constant replacement.
Out on the road, the more safety that can be provided, the better. These median separators can be used for anything from highways to entrances. It is added protection for the surroundings, while also providing safety for drivers. Also ideal for construction zones, when a lane switch may need to be indicated.
You can’t go wrong with the Flexstake high visibility median separator! It will help the flow of traffic and keep things safe, all around.
- Flexstake Highway Delineators Ground Mount - 600 SeriesAs low as $20.55
- Flexstake Tubular Markers Ground Mount 650 SeriesAs low as $24.25
- FlexStake Traffic Delineator - 750 Series Surface Mount Tubular PostAs low as $16.13
- Flexstake High Performance 770 Surface Mount Delineator PostAs low as $46.70
- Flexstake SM 700 Series Surface Mount Delineator PostsAs low as $23.50
- Flexstake UM 300 Series Soil AnchorsAs low as $16.70