EQ Manufacturing Heavy Duty Barricade, Black Powder Coat - 8 ft.
Heavy Duty Crowd & Traffic Control Barricade. Powder Coated Steel measuring 8 ft x 43 inches with detachable flat feet. Powder coated after welding.
Each item includes:
- (1) Steel powder coated fence barricade with (2) flat feet and locking pins
Features and benefits:
- 8 feet length end to end (includes interlocking hooks)
- Standard Black Powder Coat Color. Other colors available.
- Flat feet held in place by a simple locking pin - no bolts to tighten, no tools required.
- Easily stackable for storage and transportation. Heavy duty construction with 1.5 inch frame.
- Black powder coat finish has an attractive appearance.
- Unique interlock hook design does not allow inline barricades to be pulled apart by the public (like other barricades), providing a more robust crowd control barrier.
- The flat foot design is typically used on flat surfaces, where crowds will be walking parallel to the barricades or in proximity to vehicles to minimize trip hazards and damage caused by vehicles running over the bases. Pre-drilled holes in feet allow barricade to be bolted to floor for permanent installation.
- Built in area for sign attachment for your logo, promotions, directions, or information.
These are premium, heavy-duty barricades - not the lighter barricades found on other sites. EQ Manufacturing barricades are effective for crowd and traffic control at just about any type of event. Usually ships within 24-48 hours.
- Length: 8 feet (including interlocking ends)
- Height: 43 in. tall w/ frame pipe of 1.5 in. (O.D.)
- Material: 16 gauge steel
- Risers: 18 Vertical Risers of 3/4 in. (O.D.).
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
Please order by 10am to guarantee same day shipping.
|Finish||8' / Black Powder Coat Finish|
|Base Style||Flat Feet|
|Material||Powder Coated Steel|