Deer Gard Ultrasonic Deer Control Device - Motion Activated
This electronic deer repellent device keeps deer away from property without messy or expensive chemical solutions. Protect lawns, gardens, shrubs and other plantings from damage caused by deer with Deer Gard.
- Ultrasonic "silent-to-humans" sound waves
- Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- Electronic ultrasound repellent device
- Built-in infrared motion detector activates when deer move into its coverage area
- Continuous or motion-sensor operation modes
- Mount anywhere with keyhole slots
- Dimensions: 7" x 6" x 4"
- Box dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4"
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs
- Coverage: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Frequency: 15-25 kHz (adjustable)
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB at 1 meter
- Electricity Costs: Less than $0.25 per month Compliance: EPA Est. 058480-TWN-001. CE marked
- Motion Sensor Range: 35' x 70'
- Working Current: <200mA
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V "C" batteries or 120vAC adaptor. Other voltage adaptors should be purchased locally. Unit switches to battery power during a power failure (if batteries are in).
- All versions of AC Power Cord are 30 ft.
Note: Normally ships within 72 hours. This product requires a signature on delivery as confirmation of delivery.
Parcels will not be left without a signature - even if they have that arranged with UPS.