Cozy Foot Warmer Mat, Rubber, 21'' x 13''
Our Cozy Foot Warmer heated mat rises to a temperature of 130F using the same electricity as a standard light bulb. Uses only 90 watts; 95% less than a 1.500 watt space heater. Can be used to melt snow from boots. Perfect for under desks and standing work stations
Keep your feet toasty with our Cozy Foot Warmer™.
No more cold feet! Our Cozy Foot Warmer™ has an attractive, low-profile design that silently warms feet and toes using both direct and radiant heat. Maintains a cozy 130°F temperature while using the same electricity as an ordinary standard light bulb - consumes only 90 watts - 95% less than a 1.500 watt space heater. Can be used as a thawing mat for winter boots and snow-covered shoes. Perfect for under desks and standing work stations. Improves comfort, circulation and work performance. Great for cold basements, garages and warehouses.
What's special about our Foot Warmer
- Warms cold feet directly through shoes or boots.
- Uses only 90 watts at full power - 95% less than a 1500 watt space heater.
- Completely silent and discreet
- Uses both direct and radiant heat
- TUV Listed - meets strict safety standards, prevents blown fuses
- Ideal for use under desks and at standing work stations.
- Can be used to melt snow from boots - leaving them warm and dry.
- Improves circulation, comfort and work performance
Heated rubber floor mat.
Waterproof sealed rubber design.
Less costly to use than a space heater
Sames money on energy bills
- Item Dimesions: 20.5" L x 13.5" W x 0.25" thick
- Box Dimensions: 24" L x 17" W x 1" thick
- Weight: 5 pounds
- 90 watts
- 0.8 amps
- Maintained operational temperature of approximately 130°F
Use on hard, cold surfaces such as cement, tile, stone, & other hard, impervious flooring. Not recommended for direct use on carpet, hard wood, linoleum, or other delicate surfaces.
The Cozy Foot Warmer contains an electric heating element that produces a uniform radiant heat. It is thermostatically controlled so that the heat will be maintained at a constant temperature. The heating element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock. As with any new heated rubber product, the rubber odor may be quite noticeable when plugged in for the first time. This is temporary, & will dissipate quickly.