Bird Proof Gel Repellent - Case of 12 Tubes
This case of twelve tubes of Bird Proof gel repellent provides long-lasting, non-toxic, tacky bird repeller that can be used on ledges, windowsills, beams, rafters, signs, statues, chimneys, pipes, air conditioners and hundreds of other outdoor surfaces to prevent pest birds from roosting. The gel makes surfaces uncomfortable, intimidating and uninviting.
Repels pest birds including pigeons, starlings, house sparrows and more.
Effective coverage: 10 linear ft. per tube (case of 12 covers 120 linear ft.)
Recommended for use on any surface birds can land on, especially high-profile surfaces where aesthetics are a priority.
Each item includes:
- (12) 1 lb. tubes of Bird Proof Gel Repellent
Features and benefits:
- Discreet and nearly invisible - great for high-profile applications
- Cost-effective, simple bird control method
- Lasts for about a year on average, depending on area conditions
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Small birds may become fatally entrapped by this tacky repellent. To reduce hazards to legally protected species, and to avoid noncompliance with the Federal Migratory Bird Treaty Act, follow all instructions carefully. Keep out of lakes, ponds, and streams. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all instructions sheet before beginning and follow all use directions and precautions.
- Unit dimensions: 12 in. x 2 in. x 2 in. (each)
- Weight: 1 lb (each)
- Case of 12 dimensions: 8 in. x 6 in. x 12 in. / Shipping weight: 10 lbs.
Note: Normally ships within 72 hours. This product requires a signature on delivery as confirmation of delivery.
Parcels will not be left without a signature - even if they have that arranged with UPS.