AlertCast ADA Warning Tile, Detectable Tile - 10 Qtys Pack
Detectable warning tiles are necessary to notify vision impaired individuals of divisions between vehicle and pedestrian traffic areas. AlertCast's glass reinforced thermoset plastic is engineered for superior impact-resistance, slip-resistance,wear-resistance and long term durability. Theirdesign incorporates a top panel of truncated domes molded to exact ADA specifications for detectable warnings and bottom docking anchors that can be embedded into wet concrete, ensuring that your facility meets ADA standards.
Each item includes:
- (1) ADA detectable warning tile in your choice of size
- Anchors (in place and ready to install)
Features and benefits:
- Choose your tile size: 2 ft. x 3 ft., 2 ft. x 4 ft., or 2 ft. x 5 ft.
- Concrete anchors lock securely into the concrete without trapping air beneath the surface
- Panels are lightweight and flexible for easy installation
- All weather performance - hot and cold climate superiority
- Premium UV Treatment - ensures long term color retention
Tile sizes: 2 ft. x 3 ft., 2 ft. x 4 ft., or 2 ft. x 5 ft.
- Compressive Strength - 30,000 psi
- Flexural Strength - 18,000 psi
- Dome Spacing - 2.35" Center to Center
- Slip Resistance - Dry = 1.03 / Wet = .83
- Freeze / Thaw Durability - Pass-No change
- Color - Integral Throughout
Installation - Simple place and press process with the patented PENETRATOR anchor system.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
|Brands||Detectable Warning Systems|