Airport Passenger Guidance System
This passenger airport guidance system is a robust and safe solution that guides passengers when boarding and disembarking the plane, ensuring that dangerous under-wing areas are kept clear, putting safety first. This Tensator APG effectively reduce passenger wait time without sacrificing safety with this guidance system that can be operated by a single person but create a 75 foot barrier to guide away from unsafe areas. The patented Tensabarrier retractable webbing on the airport guidance system with hand wound mechanism to allow easy deployment to any webbing length up to 75 ft. The webbing on the Tensator APG is also anti static, enabling the system to be used near the fueling zone of the plane. When required, the unit is positioned and then extended in two directions. For more airport control products, browse our Airfield Safety Flags.
Each item includes:
- (1) Rolling passenger guidance system with 75 feet of retractable webbing
Features and benefits:
- Yellow powder coat finish with zinc undercoat for extra weather protection
- Robust hand wound mechanism to retract webbing
- Locking spools to tension webbing barrier
- Compact, easy to move unit
- Robust all-weather steel frame with concrete base
- Attaches onto the stairs of the plane using a plastic connector to form a high visibility guidance barrier
Footprint 15.4 in. x 21.50 in.
Height 41 in.
Weight 132 lbs.
Webbing dimensions: 2 ft. x 75 ft.
Material: Steel frame, concrete base
- Advanced Pedestrian Guidance APG - Passenger Guidance Systemwas $4,147.61 Special Price $4,125.00
- JetTrac Shuttle Satellite Post, 65 Foot Belt, J-Hook, Heavy Basewas $1,046.98 Special Price $825.00
- Superbright LED Lighted Traffic Baton Wand, Waterproofwas $23.99 Special Price $19.99
- JetTrac Dual Portable Unit 50-5500 - 65 Foot BeltsSpecial Price $2,529.97 was $2,745.98