The new Advanced Pedestrian Guidance System is a portable, robust public guidance solution to prevent pedestrian or vehicle access to a potentially dangerous area. Ideal for use in airport situations where passengers must be guided away from the hazardous under-wing area. APG's single-direction design enables fast deployment and shortens passenger waiting time to board or depart an aircraft.
APG is equally suitable in any industrial or construction environment where simple, fast deployment of a very long barrier is required. Simply position and extend APG in one direction to form a strong, highly visible safety barrier. The caddy posts can be positioned to create a barrier of any shape (U, square, right angles). The patented Tensabarrier retractable belt cassette enables a fast setup and take down. Features and Benefits:
- Single direction deployment for fast and efficient set up.
- 4 caddys can extend up to 105 ft (32 meters).
- Large diameter wheels make the unit easy to move and maneuver locking wheels for added stability.
- Strong frame and diagonally striped belts create a highly visible barrier to ensure passenger safety and reduce passenger waiting time to board or exit.
- Trolley and caddy system is compact and easy to store.
- Robust steel frame delivers durability in harsh environments.
- Chemical resistant and hard wearing rubber wheels and hand-grips.
- Cost effective way to manage pedestrian movement while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Footprint: 40.55" x 30.31"
- Height: 3' 5"
- Individual Weight Post: 26.45 lbs
- Trolley with 4 posts: 150 lbs.
- Configuration Trolley
- + 1 post up to 9 yards.
- + 2 posts up to 18 yards.
- + 3 posts up to 27 yards.
- + 4 posts up to 36 yards.
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.