A Cade Traffic Control Barricade A-Frame Design
This 44 inch A Frame barricade is rigid and impact resistant, making it a great traffic control solution for construction zones or hazard areas. Rails can be purchased in 4, 6, 8, and 12 ft. sections, depending on your specific needs, and the A frame barricade accepts a standard barricade light. Each rail is flexible yet very durable and all plastic. The A frame barricade is made of impact resistant polyethylene and is made to withstand rough treatment in and around work and construction zones. Each rail use an I-beam design that protects the sheeting from scratching and abrasions. Each standard rail comes with 2 sheets of Engineer Grade Reflective Sheeting. You can add High Intensity Performance sheeting to our traffic barricades at an additional price if needed.
Each item includes:
- (1) A-frame traffic barricades
- (Optional) 1 or 2 barricade lights of your choice
- Economy Barricade Light - 6 Volt w/ Photocell & Std. Mounting Hardware. Available in Flashing mode and Yellow Case Only.
- 3V LED Barricade Light -"D" cell, Battery Saving 3 Volt w/Photocell, 3-Way Switch, Flashing, Steady Burn & Off (Runs on (2) or (4) "D" cell Batteries)-Yellow Case Only.
Features and benefits:
- Frame can be filled with sand for ballasting (holds up to 15 lbs. of sand)
- Can accommodate up to an 8 inch high rail and also has a slot for a 1 inch x 8 inch or 2 inch x 8 inch nominal lumber of various lengths
- Stackable for storage and transportation with built-in stacking lugs
- Individual rails weigh less than 1 lb. per foot for easy portability
- Frame height: 44 in.
- Rail length: 2, 4, 6, 8 or 12 ft.
- Rail height: 8 in.
- Material: High impact polyethylene
- Sheeting: Engineer grade reflective sheeting or optional High intensity Performance sheeting
These items require freight shipping, which may incur an additional cost. As many variables are involved in freight shipments, calculating your price is a bit more complex. Please call us toll free at 866-715-6006 so we can complete your order.
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|