3M Raised Pavement Markers (Box of 100)
These 3M Raised Pavement Markers are highly reflective with Diamond Grade (tm) microprismatic optics. The Series 290 is made for application to asphalt and concrete road surfaces in non-snowplow regions. The Series 290 is designed for asphalt and portland cement concrete road surfaces. They are impact and abrasion resistant and have a long-life visibility which is great for dark conditions and bad weather. They help to increase awareness or the road with their reflective quality and an added rumble effect.
Each item includes:
- (Box with 100 units) 3M Raised Pavement Markers.
Features and benefits:
- Long-life visibility
- Impact and abrasion resistant
- Highly reflective Diamond Grade™ microprismatic optics
- Multiple colors
- Size: 4" x 4"
- 100 units per box
- Series 290:
- 1-Way: 12 lbs
- 2-Ways: 15 lbs
- Series 290 with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA):
- 1-Way: 16 lbs
- 2-Way: 25 lbs
Body color definitions:
- White: Perfect for marking lanes and the right pavement edge.
- Yellow: Separates traffic that is moving in opposite directions and marks the left pavement edge on one-way roads.
- Blue: Can be placed in the center of a roadway to mark the location of fire hydrants.
- Green: Indicates that emergency vehicles can open gates in order to enter a community.
- Red: Indicates that caution should be taken, or: ":Do Not Enter" or "Wrong Way"
These can be combined, with either the same or a different color facing each direction.
- White: Normally used for one direction in between lanes of the same direction or on right side of the road.
- Yellow: Normally used for one direction in between two-way traffic lanes or the left side of the road.
- Red: Indicates caution, "Do Not Enter" or "Wrong Way" or "Wrong Way"
|Brands||Custom Products Corporation|