Home > Crowd Control Barriers & Traffic Barricades > Low Profile & Airport Barricades >
Low Profile Airport Runway Barrier HDPE AR24X96 O V.2
Item #: AR24x96O
| Add Light to Barrier?: |
Availability: In Stock (Ships in 1-2 Days)
Usually Ships 1-2 Business Days
Note: This item ships via freight. Please call for shipping quote, 866-715-6006.
|The original Low Profile Airport Barricade. If you need to maintain a substantial yet low-profile boundary around a work site, the AR24x96 HDPE is for you. Slightly larger than the AR10x96, this airport barricade is ideal for settings where more vertical height and substance are required. It is the only 100% FOD free low profile airport barricade (when used with our Airport Grade Solar Powered CO1 flashing or steady-burn light).|
There's no nuts, bolts or extra hardware to worry about. Extremely easy to set up, these barricades are only 37 lbs. empty, but weigh 675 lbs. when filled with water. Built-in molded forklift holes allow units to be easily moved with a fork truck, even when full with water. They are a durable, no-maintenance-required answer to work zone protection. Made from non-conductive material so they won't spark if struck by an object. The modular design allows the barricades to be connected to each other quickly and easily to form a tamper-proof, inseparable wall that can withstand jet blast. Includes reflective sheeting for both sides, for increased visibility.
The AR24x96 is designed to offer the option of installing a fence on top. Fence posts can be inserted through the fill hole and will run through the barricade���??s pre-formed channel, designed to keep a post vertical. Any type of fencing may be attached, including our Light Weight Mesh Polybarrier Plastic Fencing.
AIP ELIGIBLE. Approved for purchase with AIP funds.
MEETS FAA REQUIREMENTS. FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2E approved.
QUICK, EASY POSITIONING. Can be repositioned using a forklift.
Note: This item ships via Freight. Please call for shipping quote 866-715-6006.
- Safety Orange Color
- Safe for use in fueling zones
- Barricades are compatible with lights, fencing, reflective sheeting and signage.
- Easy set-up saves time and labor costs.
- Easy to transport and set up.
- Stackable design for easy storage.
- Superior safety and minimal maintenance.
- Can stand up to abuse.
- Built-in forklift holes
Height: 24" / 60.9 cm
Length: 96" / 2.44 m
Length (interconnected): 84" / 2.13 m
Width: 14" / 35.5 cm
Wall: 20" / 5.08 mm
Weight (empty): 37 lbs. / 15.9 kg
Weight (full with water): 675 lbs. / 306.2 kg
- Made of high density polyethylene, resiliently deformable, UV resistant and non-conductive
- Safe for use in fueling zones
- Will withstand jet blast.
- System is modular to assemble, disassemble and nest for storage.
- Barricade shape is low enough to avoid interference with air traffic.
- Includes 6" x 72" reflective sheeting on both sides.
- Designed to prevent access to hazardous work areas and/or runways by forming a continuous barrier.
- Barricades interlock using a vandal-proof locking mechanism.
- Can be made into a higher fence, using poles and other fencing material of your choice.
- Forklift holes
- COLORS: Safety Orange
- Meets requirements of FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2E