Crowd Control Master Premium Retractable Belt Stanchion, 15 Ft. Belt. Finally, a premium retractable belt stanchion at an affordable price. The workhorse of the Crowd Control Signature Series, the Crowd Control Master has been tested to 400,000 cycles and is built for use under even the most demanding applications.
Stainless steel construction throughout prevents rusting, and patent pending damper technology provides the safest retract speed in the industry. Smooth black post and matching base with 15 foot slow-retract belt. Choose from solid Black or Yellow/Black Diagonal. Belts can be customized with your logo, text, or full color graphics. Click here for information
Note: We currently do not offer post top signage for this product.
For a more substantial post-to-base connection, threads are cut into the bottom of the post. The threaded post screws directly into the base - no nuts or bolts to loosen up and no tools required for assembly. Heavy duty cast iron base comes with full circumference rubber floor protector - only the rubber contacts the floor so no marring or scratching hardwood floors! Stainless steel base cover. Universally accepted locking belt end comes standard and works with most major brands. 10 Year limited warranty.
Order by 5:30PM EST for same day shipping.
Features and Benefits
NOTE: Sold and priced individually. Minimum quantity is one.
- 15 foot heavy duty polyester belt
- Universally accepted compatible belt end
- Heavy cast iron base provides unmatched stability
- Threaded post and base ensures a rock solid post-to-base connection
- No welded parts in base, no tools required for assembly
- Stainless Steel construction throughout to prevent rusting
- Full circumference rubber floor protector built into base
- Fully sealed child safety lock to prevent missing/breaking parts
- Patent pending damper provides the slowest retract speed in the industry
- Cassette mechanism tested to 400,000 cycles
- Stainless Steel base cover
- 10 year warranty
Belt can be customized with text, logos or artwork. Click here for information. Or call for assistance 866-715-6006.